Finding Top Lawyers in Chennai is not as easy as buying a product in a store uniquely. How To Get Expert Legal Advice? In spite of the age factors of legal advisers, one must check the whole detail of the attorney and decide to choose him as counsel. In fact, We all can the past history of the legal adviser.
Law Firms for Legal Aid
Never hesitate to ask about the fees for the most part. Above all, You can prepare a budget to make sure of funds and go ahead with the case. Law firms in Chennai alone have all in all legal aid for all types of Cases. Think twice and make a positive decision in the same fashion.
Top Lawyers in Chennai for the best legal aid
Just think to yourself that who can take care of your issues and owing to success? It is non-other you alone in other words. So select the perfect lawyers in Chennai to make your dream a success. At this point, Don’t look out for a cheap advocate. For instance, Anybody can get the data of Top Lawyers in Chennai from online sources in detail. Attorney Forum too may get you in-depth stories about him in the final analysis.
Choose Lawyers from the No.1 Law firm
The office of advocates in the madras high court has huge legal skills to point out. The reason behind this is that they attend more cases than in rural areas. That is why people search for attorneys practicing in high courts. In any case, people will not lose the case in the lower court. Why leave hope of success while you have a winning chance nearby? So most of the victims who are charged with Crimes seek justice in the lower court itself. Choose the Best Lawyers from the No.1 Law Firm in India.
Advocates to handle Civil and Criminal cases in Chennai
Civil court cases and Criminal proceedings may go for many years due to legal process. In many cases, people will like to drag the case in the first place. This is to maintain the status quo not to mention. Contact Top Advocates to handle both Civil and Criminal Cases in Chennai.
You can hear people say that this advocate is a specialist in dragging or lest civil cases or criminal cases. There will be no gain without pain in any issue by the same token.
Nobody must leave the case on the whole to a lawyer whether it is a civil case or a criminal case. The follow-ups are essential to the obstacle-free moves in the case at the same time. For every hearing either you must remind your counsel or your counsel must give feedback.
Courts in Madras High Court Campus
Get the best legal services for the below-given courts in Madras High Court Campus from our Top Lawyers in Chennai.
- Court of Small Causes
- EC & NDPS Courts
- Family Courts
- Prevention of Corruption Act Court
- Labour Courts
- TNPID Court
- Tribunals – Industrial, State Transport Appellate, and Sales Tax Appellate
- City Civil Courts
Small cause court case advocates in Chennai / Civil lawyers in Chennai
In particular, There are many cases of Civil litigation in which party in person are common in small causes court. As a matter of fact, the clients learn lot of legal process equal to a expert CIVIL LAWYERS IN CHENNAI In Madras high court.
Please find below the list of Cases in Small cause court cases in Chennai.
- Civil Miscellaneous Appeal
- Co-operative Appeal
- Criminal Original Petition
- Distress Application
- Ejectment Appeal
- Election Original Petition
- Execution Petition ( in Suit / Ejectment Suit / ACP /ARC)
- MACTOP Execution Petition
- RCOP Execution Petition
- Money Suit
- Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal Original Petition
- New Trial Application
- Payment Wages Appeal
- Rent Control Appeal
- Rent Control Original Petition
- Small Causes Calendar Cases (138 N.I.Act Cases)
- Transfer Original Petition
MCOP and RCOP filing is very famous in Small causes courts on the contrary. The client crowd will be less in these courts since it is not a must for parties to attend the case. Once you sign the Vakalat, your attorney alone can attend and plead. In addition, One must provide all the essential papers for drafting documents and evidence.
Leading Lawyers for EC & NDPS Courts in Chennai
In City civil court, Find Special Courts under EC & NDPS (Essential Commodities and Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act) in Chennai. The Court is functioning at the Main Building of City Civil Court Complex, High Court Campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin code – 600 104. In essence, our Law firm advocates for EC & NDPS Courts and specializes in Drug case litigation in Chennai without delay.
Lawyers For Family Courts in Chennai
Family Courts in Chennai are functioning in the Annex Building of City Civil Court Complex, High Court Campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code 600 104.
In Short, Cases under the Hindu Marriage Act relating to Divorce, Child Custody, Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Annulment, Maintenance cases, Permanent Alimony, etc. are tried exclusively by Family Courts;. The Family courts are presided by Judicial Officers of the cadre of District Judges in brief. Family court attorneys specialize in divorce cases in our Law firm in Chennai in the long run.
Functions of Family Courts:
- Granting Divorce as per law.
- Visiting rights
- Interim maintenance Orders.
- Orders for Custody of children.
- Litigation expenses orders
Family Court Cases under Acts:
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- Special Marriage Act, 1954
- Indian Divorce Act, 1869
- Cases filed u/s 125 of Cr. P.C
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956
- Guardian and Wards Act
Criminal Lawyers in Chennai for Metropolitan Magistrate Courts in Chennai
Metropolitan Magistrate Courts in Chennai are functioning in the following locations.
- Egmore at Allikullam – Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court Complex, Egmore@Allikullam, Chennai-600 003
- Egmore Railway Court
- George Town MM Court – Metropolitan Magistrate Court Complex, George Town, Chennai-600 001
- Corporation Courts and Taxation Appellate Tribunal, Ripon Buildings, Chennai, Pin code 600 003
- Central Railway Court
- Periamedu – Land Grabbing Courts, Periamedu, Chennai-Pin code – 600 003
- Kellys – Juvenile Justice Board (XII MM), Kellys, Chennai-600 010
- Saidapet – Metropolitan Magistrate Court Complex, Saidapet, Chennai-600 015
Criminal Lawyers in Chennai at our Law firm practice in the above said courts without a doubt. Certainly, Our Satisfied clients are the testimonials for our Lawyer’s legal services
Labour Courts attorneys
Labour Courts in Chennai are functioning in the Annex Building of City Civil Court Complex, High Court Campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code – 600 104
The Labour Court lawyers in Chennai deal with all types of Litigation between employees and employers the provisions in view of all Labour laws and the Industrial Disputes Act. Judicial officers of the cadre of District Judges are indeed Chief authorities of the Labour Court.
In Chennai, there is one Principal, as well as 3 Additional Labour Courts, are in function. The territorial jurisdiction spread over Chennai and nearby districts in the hope that it can cater to justice in a speedy mode.
Labour Court Cases handled come under Acts :
- Employees State Insurance Act
- Cases under workmen compensation
- Factories Act Cases of Chennai City
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
Other City civil courts in Chennai
Some of the City Civil Courts are located in Singaravelar Maligai, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code – 600001.
District and Session Court especially for Bomb Blast Cases Trial
This court is situated in Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai. Lawyers for Bomb blast cases in our law firm offer the best litigation services in Chennai in order to get faster justice.
Other Courts / Institutions on the High court campus
Special Courts in Singaravelar Maligai
- XV Addl. to XIX Addl. Courts
- X Addl Special Court for Prevention of Corruption Act.
- XI Addl Special Court for CBI Cases
Our Criminal lawyers for white-collar crime offer the best legal services for special courts in reality. Legal advisers in our Law firm offer a piece of awesome advice to solve your issue on a fast-track basis in any event. The Details of judicial institutions and other courts functioning in Chennai are shown as follows:
- TNPID / Finance Court, Madras High Court Campus, Chennai- 600 104 [A Special Court especially for trial of cases under the Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors (In Financial Establishments) Act, 1997]
- Special Courts for the purpose of Prevention of Corruption Act, Madras High Court Campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code – 600104 [Cases under Prevention of Corruption Act are handled here]
- The industrial tribunal, High Court Campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code -600104
- Sales tax appellate tribunal, High Court Campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin Code – 600104
- State transport appellate tribunal, Madras High Court Campus, Chennai-Tamil Nadu, Pin Code-600104
- Taxation appellate tribunal, Ripon buildings, Chennai- Tamil Nadu, Pin Code – 600003
- Administrator general and official trustee of Tamil Nadu, High Court Campus, Chennai-104
- Deputy official assignee, Madras high court, Chennai
- District Legal Services Authority, High Court Campus, Chennai, Pin Code – 600 104
- Tamil Nadu State legal services Authority, High Court Campus, Chennai
Fees for small cause court lawyers in Chennai
Small cause court advocates mostly quote the fees coupled with three methods.
- Retainer fee
- Per hearing fees
- Flat fees
- Fees after getting orders
Advocates in Chennai at our law office is not only posses great skills but also they charge very nominal fees. Avail Legal advice, Consultation and overall litigation services with our Attorneys in Chennai.Find senior lawyers in Chennai